Morning exercise is a great way to instill in children a love of physical activity and a skill that will make it possible to enjoy sports activities throughout their lives. In addition, exercises on the street bring invaluable benefits to the growing body, serve as prevention of many diseases, contribute to improving the mood and self-esteem of the child.
What is included in the set of exercises?
Outdoor activities should begin with a short warm-up in order to warm up the muscles and joints and prepare the baby’s body for more intense exercise.
- In the morning, training begins with an easy walk in the place, and then proceed to the march with a high knee.
- Gradually add alternation beats hands.
- Continue warming up with light dynamic exercises, such as lunges to the side, body bends, large circles with your hands.
- The movements take place at a moderate pace; remind children of proper breathing.
After the warm-up, offer the children exercises to strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- Set the timer for 1 minute and let the kids run on the spot, jump (you can jump with a rope).
- When the time is up, give the kids a momentary breath and suggest other cardio exercises: squats (including jumping), pulling up on the horizontal bar, throwing the ball.
Turn on the music and show the restless a simple dance program, for example, to the tune “Top, top, stomping baby”.
Arrange a race and organize a competition for the fastest runner or you can create a fun obstacle course, perfect for outdoor games.
Practice high jump. Allow me to do this next to the wall so that the child can mark the wall with chalk. Stay tuned for results every week.
Charging for children can include squats, pushups from the bench, and exercises with light dumbbells. Such mini-training with the burden will increase the muscle strength and bone density in the child.
Both adults and toddlers should complete their exercises with stretching exercises. If you previously used fast and rhythmic music, switch to calm and relaxing. Ask young athletes to consciously slow their breathing.
- show how to stretch your neck, shoulders, arms, back, thighs, and calves;
- Demonstrate the main types of stretch marks that increase flexibility (touching the toes, back muscles of the legs; the back of the camel, the cat).
When your mini-training comes to an end, ask the children to take a deep cleansing inhale and exhale, and then let the kids drink the water.
A set of exercises for children usually count for 60 minutes. Exercises for little ones should be cheerful and vigorous, do not force babies to do something through force and do not make them strict comments. Try to conduct group classes – as children get involved in the process faster. The most active awards can be offered: a paper pennant, a medal, balls.
Charging with fun competitions on the street is a good option for increasing physical activity of sedentary children prone to obesity. With a little motivation, patience, and love, you can make a child healthy and resilient.
Regular outdoor exercise in the morning helps reduce the risk factors for cardiovascular diseases and related diseases: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes. In addition, children improve coordination, flexibility, posture. Kids who practice daily are more energetic, self-confident, have a keen memory and intellect.
Medical studies have shown that physical exercise contributes to the growth, as well as mental and emotional development of children, they strengthen the immune system, which protects the body from various pathogenic microbes. Aerobic exercise improves the mental health of the child, helps to establish an appetite and sleep, reduces anxiety and stress.
We hope that after reading this article, you will learn how to have fun and to do exercises with children on the street!