There are many ways to quickly lose weight, most of which make you feel hungry and dissatisfied. In the absence of an iron will, you can surrender very soon and not reach the goal.
Therefore, our plan is aimed at the following:
- Significantly reduce your appetite
- Easy to lose weight without feeling hungry
- Improve metabolism in the body
1. Reduce sugar and starch consumption
It is very important to reduce the consumption of sweet and starchy foods (carbohydrates).
Certain foods contribute to intensive insulin production.
If you suddenly did not know, insulin is considered the main hormone that promotes fat accumulation. If insulin levels decrease, fat reserves decrease faster as the body begins to burn fat instead of carbohydrates.
Another advantage of lowering insulin levels is that the kidneys begin to drain excess sodium and fluid, which also reduces weight. In this way, it is quite possible to quickly lose weight in a week by 5 kg.
By reducing carbohydrate intake and insulin levels, you automatically reduce calorie intake without feeling hungry.
2. Eat low carbohydrate foods: proteins, fats, vegetables.
A low-carb diet should include foods that are sources of protein, fat, and low-carb vegetables. By building your diet in this way, you will not exceed the recommended daily range of carbohydrate intake of 20-50 grams.
Foods that contain protein:
- Meat – beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
- Fish and seafood – salmon, trout, shrimp, crabs, etc.
Protein diet removes annoying thoughts about food by 60%, reduces the desire to eat before bedtime by half, because it allows you to feel a sense of satiety and, therefore, consume 440 calories less daily.
In the realm of weight loss, protein is nutritionally king.
Low carp vegetables:
- Brussels sprouts
- Zucchini, eggplant
Do not worry, filling your plate with such vegetables. You can safely eat them in large quantities and not exceed the consumption of the recommended dose of carbohydrates in 20-50 grams.
A diet based on meat products and vegetables contains fiber, vitamins, and minerals that the body needs.
Sources of fat:
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
Do not be afraid to use these fats. If you give up carbohydrates and fats at the same time, you may feel hunger and dissatisfaction. There will be a desire to abandon the diet. The best cooking oil is coconut. It improves metabolism.
The essence of a low-calorie diet is the consumption of meals consisting of proteins, fats, and low-carb vegetables. You will get the necessary 20-50 grams of carbohydrates and contribute to lower insulin levels.
3. Do strength training 3 times a week.
It is best to go to the gym 3 times a week. Stretch, stretch, swing muscles. If necessary, ask the advice of the coach.
Lifting dumbbells with weight, you burn calories and prevent the decrease in the rate of metabolic processes, which accompanies you while losing weight as a side effect.
Besides the fact that you will burn fat, you also tighten your muscles.
If dumbbells are not your option, go jogging, swimming or walking.
If you really want, once a week, allow yourself carbohydrates
Fast weight loss will be carried even easier. Once a week it is allowed to make a day off and afford more carbohydrates.
It is important to stick to consuming healthier sources of this element. This may be oatmeal, rice, potatoes, and fruits.
But you can afford more carbohydrates only once a week. If this happens more often, you will not get success in the process of losing weight.
If you eat something from a non-healthy meal, let it happen on this day.
It is perfectly acceptable to eat more carbohydrate foods once a week, but not necessarily.
Calories and portions
There is no urgent need to count calories while you eat only protein, low carbohydrate foods, and fats.
The main goal is to consume 20-50 grams of carbohydrates per day and get the rest of the calories from proteins and vegetables.
Tips on how to lose weight easily
- High protein breakfast. After this breakfast, you will not have an increased appetite during the day.
- Try to eliminate sweet drinks and juices. Such drinks inevitably lead to obesity, and their absence in the diet contributes to weight loss.
- Drink water half an hour before meals. This habit contributes to weight loss by 44% within 3 months.
- Use foods that help lose weight. These are apple vinegar, avocado, cottage cheese, broccoli, tuna, salmon, grapefruit, nuts, coconut oil, soups, green salads, legumes.
- Try to eat whole, not processed food. It is healthier, nutritious and does not cause overheating.
- Eat slowly. This will help you get better at a smaller portion.
- Eat from small plates. It is proved that from smaller dishes people automatically go less.
- Sleep well at night. Lack of sleep contributes to weight gain.
How will the weight decrease?
Adhering to diet and recommendations, you can quickly lose weight in a week. In the first week you can lose weight by 2-4 kg, and then the weight will also steadily decrease.
If this is your first diet, then perhaps things will go faster.
In the first few days, you will feel strange. The body for many years used to burn carbohydrates and it will take time to start burning fats. In a few days, everything will be fine.
After a period of adaptation, the state is noticeably improving in the direction of growing positive and energetic.
A low carb diet helps improve your health in many other ways:
- Blood sugar tends to decline
- Triglyceride levels are falling.
- Bad cholesterol levels go down
- Good cholesterol rises
- Blood pressure improves significantly and normalizes.
To quickly lose weight, do not need to starve yourself
Consuming fewer carbohydrates and reducing insulin levels, you change your hormones and make your body and brain “want” to lose weight.
You have decreased appetite and hunger, which are the main obstacles in quickly lose weight.