A good dream is one of the components of a healthy lifestyle. It is important as well as air because a third of his life a person dedicates to sleep. A healthy sleep is an indispensable condition for the full functioning of the human body. In the process of sleep, the activity of brain cells is restored, the body rests. After awakening, a person feels fresh and alert, feels a surge of vitality and energy.
How to Organize a Healthy Sleep?
Lack of sleep during the day entails memory impairment, deterioration in the ability to concentrate, a decrease in efficiency, the development of detribalization, within a few days – a fatal outcome is possible. Deep sleep is the guarantee of healthy health of the whole body, youth, and good mood. Make a dream healthy and strong will help comply with certain rules.
Check This Out: 10 Reasons Why You Get Fat Without Realizing It
- You should give up meals shortly before bedtime. Dinner should be no later than four hours before – it can consist of low-fat varieties of fish and vegetable garnishes, sour-milk products, fruits.
- To go to bed it is necessary around eleven o’clock in the evening – it is at this time that it is easiest to fall asleep. Scientific research has proved that sleep between 11:00 pm and 6:00 am is most useful.
- The duration of sleep of an adult should be seven to eight hours – this is enough for a complete recovery of the body. Day sleep should not take more than an hour.
- It should be located in the bed with the orientation of the head to the north or east side.
- The bed should be comfortable and spacious. A healthy sleep will provide a good mattress, the perfect choice is the mattress, and bed linens made of quality natural materials. Pillow should be selected based on the condition of the musculoskeletal system and taking into account chronic diseases. Bedding filler should be hypoallergenic and odorless.
- It is best to sleep without clothes. Overcooling will help avoid a warm blanket. If this is not possible – you need to pick up pajamas or a nightgown from natural fabrics.
- The healthy sleep on the left side – in this position the spine is in a comfortable position for him, thanks to which the muscles of the back relax and rest during the night. Sleeping on the side reduces the likelihood of snoring.
- A good night’s sleep is promoted by the correct temperature regime in the bedroom. Before going to bed, the room must be ventilated. The room should not be hot. The optimum temperature for sleep is 16-20 ° C.
- In the bedroom, there should not be loudly ticking clocks and electronic devices glowing in the dark. If you want to get an alarm, you should use a mobile phone for this, which can be placed on the bedside table.
- Leaving to sleep should be preceded by the release from the thoughts and experiences of the past day. The right attitude is one of the conditions for a good rest. Calm down will allow listening to classical music, audio recordings of nature sounds – the noise of sea waves or trees in the forest, the singing of birds.
- Before going to bed, you should exclude the use of alcoholic beverages, strong tea, and coffee. Cope with insomnia will help a cup of tea with the addition of chamomile, mint or balm – herbs that have a relaxing effect on the nervous system, or a glass of warmed milk with honey. Walking in the fresh air, a warm shower or a bath with essential oils are helpful.
- After waking up, you should not stay in bed too long, but you do not have to stand up sharply. As soon as the body has recovered, it is possible to make exercises, take a shower and start ordinary activities.
Keep Reading: Techniques to calm anxiety when dieting
The implementation of these simple rules will make the dream deep and strong, which will lead to increased vitality, better appearance, and health.